About I. ISHOLA

ISHOLA I. BALOGUN

Mr Ishola Balogun And His Wife
Born in Lagos, Nigeria to Ganiyu Bamidele and Felicia Bamidele Balogun I am originally from Owo in Ondo state.

I Studied Nursing at the Lagos state school of Nursing and Human Biology at the University of Houston and post graduate studies at the Institute of Biomedical sciences. I am a Married grandfather with 3 Sons and 1 daughter and several grandchildren. I currently make my living primarily as a broadcaster as I own a TV station in the USA where I also anchor my own show called News, Issues and views which deals with issues facing Africa in general and Nigeria in particular.

I am a fierce advocate of Justice, equity and equal rights. My passion for Nigeria stems from the opportunity that my adopted home for the past 40 years the United States of America, has afforded me, I see a strong parallel between the American experience and the Nigerian potential and I know that properly mapped out Nigeria could be just as great a Nation like the USA.
I intend to bring all my experience in the USA to play once I am installed as the President of our great country and I assure you the change that my election will usher in will be felt for the good it signifies within the first 24 hours of my taking my oath of office and this time it will be a change for the better I am Ishola and yes I am 100% Nigerian. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria. 

Please Vote for me.

Comments