THE PHASE OF A NEW NIGERIA

I. ISHOLA BALOGUN: THE FACE OF A NEW NIGERIA


"My country Nigeria steals the innocence of children make them bread winners  at a very young age working 8 - 10 hours a day instead of being in school learning leaving them and our country without hope for a better future that is a crime against humanity I will put a stop to this evil act. Come September 2019 every school age child will be in a fully functional well organized school so help me God." 
- I. Ishola Balogun

The so called tolerance of the Nigerian electorate as claimed by some of us in the diaspora is not apathy please stop saying that what you see as apathy and their willing acceptance of the ignominy of the political class is actually RESIGNATION & HOPELESSNESS
-I. Ishola Balogun
  
Dear Friends,
The current state of affairs in Nigeria is a cause for concern for everyone and it is deteriorating fast. I believe that unless something is done quickly Nigeria our Home land will become a failed state. To me this outcome is very avoidable and therefore I feel the time has come for me to seek elected office.. I will bring new ideas and positive solutions as well as equity, fair play and transparency to the people as President of the Federal republic of Nigeria in 2019.

As you know I have always been concerned by the intractable nature of the leadership of Nigeria and the multifarious failures typified by lack of Infrastructures, Electricity, Jobs run away Corruption, lack of accountability total breakdown of our educational system justice, law and order and most especially lack of forward thinking vision and progressive ideology.  I believe there are workable and realistic solutions to all these problems, especially  when it comes to Electricity, Jobs, Healthcare and safe highways. These problems will be solved quickly and effectively once I assume office.

In order for me to get a chance to serve you as president, I must conduct an aggressive and winning campaign to match and surpass the efforts of the candidates that are being thrown around now as possible candidates. These are the same people that are responsible for the problems I just highlighted.  It is for these reasons that I am stepping forward to offer my people a clear and real choice of transparent and accountable leadership regardless of ethnicity or religion.

For any campaign to be successful, it requires a strong and coordinated grassroots organization which we already have in place. We have campaign coordinators in all 774 LGAs, the FCT as well as 36 state campaign chairs a National campaign manager and a sleuth of social media promoters on ground. I know I cannot do it all alone that is why I am turning to the people like you who know me best; I am inviting you to get involved in my campaign and help make a difference.

We have a winning message and our strategy has been tested and proven to be effective as I have just recently completed a tremendously successful fact finding/listening tour of 25 States and 85 villages in all the southern states and the middle belt. Your early contribution will give our race a tremendous boost. That is why I am asking for your strong support in this great challenge. Thanks in advance for your encouragement and support God bless you and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Sincerely,
I.Ishola Balogun

Comments